Welcome to Boston Tech Creative‘s brand new marketing blog. Sign up to get future posts delivered straight to your inbox.
Owning a business is the path to create your dream life
For some, spreadsheets bring them joy. For others, it’s making a process more efficient. For me, it’s marketing.
Why does marketing spark joy for me?
- Great marketing requires an understanding of the human mind – it requires context, emotions and clear messages.
- Great marketing helps business owners make more impact, more revenue and live their dream life – which I believe everyone deserves.
I started my own business to create my dream life. I help other businesses do the same through marketing.
Here are some reasons you might want to read my future blog posts:
- We Build: We build bridges between tech + marketing to help businesses grow.
- We Create: We are storytellers who love to create marketing that invites people into your story.
- We Inspire: We expand in abundance, love and success and inspire others to do the same.
Your business already provides value to your customers. Finding your story will help you unlock that value – and it will continue to evolve as you learn, grow and interact with your customers.
But it’s good to know how to tell your story and articulate your goals so that your customers can see what you see – a company that cares with products and services that save them time and money.
Don’t settle for mediocre marketing
As an engineer and having marketed many B2B (business-to-business) technical products and services, I know it’s a challenge to execute great marketing. You are smart and our curse of knowledge tends to get in the way. We talk too much about our products and services and not enough about why our customers should care.
Mediocre marketing means your message isn’t right and you’re replicating messages that don’t work across all of your marketing channels. This results in a lot of wasted money. I’m here to help you increase your marketing ROI (return-on-investment).
When you build a story around your brand, your marketing will turn into sales and your business will thrive.
No matter what you sell, I can help you create marketing that stands out above the noise and we’ll have fun while we’re doing it.
I will be including actionable ides in my future posts so you can try implementing them on your own. And if you find you need help, I’m always here to support you.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for more marketing tips!